Corporate fleet account services for our M-Tag Customers.
- M-Tag should be affixed on all vehicles to be incorporated in the Corporate fleet account .
- A minimum of 50 vehicles to be inducted to the corporate fleet account.
- List of vehicles on company’s letter head mentioning their details, M-Tag ID’s and a covering letter requesting to initiate Corporate Fleet Account of enlisted vehicles.
- The account initiation amount can be deposited in the Official bank account provided by One Network or at M-Tag Center. The initial deposit must be Rs. 500k or above.
- Focal person to fill and share Fleet/Corporate form provided by Corporate Fleet Section.
- Settlement of Cut off balance depends upon fleet size.
- Minimum recharge for is clen legal Fleet/Corporate account is Rs. 50,000/-
- Deposited/Recharged amount in the company’s Fleet/Corporate account can be used by all company’s enlisted vehicles.
- A Focal person designated by the company can manage the whole fleet on all motorways.
- Details of all vehicles are available on single click of concerned focal person through web portal.
- Recharge amount can be deposited in official bank account or at designated M-Tag centers on all Motorways.
- Addition/Deletion of company’s vehicles is possible through coordination of focal person accordingly.